I use photography as a means of interpreting reality. It’s a strange world we live in and it’s difficult to make its own way. But let us do this with a little of our innocence, our naivety, our creativity, our childhood. Actually, let us be enchanted, it's all just one big movie.
Born in the south of France in 1988, Laura Sanchez moved to Paris in 2010, where she now lives and works. Laura Sanchez's fine art photography relies on a minimalistic framing, emphasizing the colors and symmetrical lines of an urban environment. She likes to create enchanting and melancholic atmospheres, finding her inspiration through seemingly mundane things and places from the everyday life.
- WINNER SILVER - gIPHANTIE PHOTOGRAPHY PRIZE 2022 - kALEIDO.ART
- GUSTAVE JOURNAL - ARTICLE MAY. 23
- PLAIN Magazine - ARTICLE MAY. 23
- MOKAMAG #62 - PRINT COVER + INTERVIEW
- COOPH Magazine - ARTICLE FEB. 23
- Le Blog de Labophotos.fr - ARTICLE OCT. 22
- Kollashop Journal - INTERVIEW FEB. 22
- Artenza Le Blog - ARTICLE NOV. 21
- Pickmotion Magazine - INTERVIEW NOV. 21
- Fisheye Magazine - ARTICLE FEB. 21