Born in the south of France in 1988, Laura Sanchez moved to Paris in 2010, where she now lives and works. Laura Sanchez's fine art photography relies on a minimalistic framing, emphasizing the colors and symmetrical lines of an urban environment. "I find inspiration in the everyday life, or through seemingly mundane moments from travels. I like to capture candid scenes and I’m fascinated by atmospheres of simplicity in vast open spaces. Visually, my aesthetic mixes both soft tones with more vibrant colors. My color-work does focus on expressing a sense of calm while remaining visually impactful."
- WINNER SILVER - gIPHANTIE PHOTOGRAPHY PRIZE 2022 - kALEIDO.ART
- COOPH Magazine - ARTICLE FEB. 23
- Le Blog de Labophotos.fr - ARTICLE OCT. 22
- Kollashop Journal - INTERVIEW FEB. 22
- Artenza Le Blog - ARTICLE NOV. 21
- Pickmotion Magazine - INTERVIEW NOV. 21
- Fisheye Magazine - ARTICLE FEB. 21